Well today I finished off painting a new set from Dark Alliance; Minotaur’s set no 047. They are a little taller than the normal 1/72 scale, roughly 30mm high, that’s to the top of their heads not the horns. An interesting group that I hope to incorporate in the upcoming show, I’m only waiting on one more set and I’m done with figures. Then it’s down to work on the bases. I have shown 18 figures but there are only 8 poses x 32 sprues which gives you 32 figs. The extras are ones I have boiled and twisted into different poses.
I had the bases made and the caps fitted last year but unfortunately one of them somehow got wet in storage and was totally buggered! It wasn’t a problem in the end as I felt they were a little small anyway so I made some new ones. That was a bit of a setback but the whole thing is one big setback! Well that’s it from me,
Keep well my friends.